Do I need a permit for my Bin?
If you are planning to have the bin on your property then no permit is required. If are planning to have it delivered to a condominium or private road you may need permission from the corporation. If you need to have the bin placed on the road you may need a permit. We also suggest that you purchase tarp to reduce the temptation of others using your bin for illegal dumping.
We are a full service Waste Removal and Disposal, Bin Rental and Junk Removal company specializing in helping you get rid of your junk and waste. We offer some of the best prices in the industry, backed by a written estimate good for 30 days.
Our Services Include:
- Bin Rental
- Garden Material Delivery: River Rock, Gravel & Screenings, Topsoil & Triple Mix, Sand Delivery, Garden Mulch
- Junk Removal
- Waste Disposal
The Crystal Bins Advantage:
- Up-front pricing
- Low-cost bin rental (for those who prefer to do it themselves), as well as the full service waste removal option
- Licensed and insured staff and equipment
- Provision of no-obligation written estimates (good for 30 days)
- Provision of heavy equipment for larger jobs, with certified staff to operate the equipment
- Professional, friendly uniformed staff
- Large service area (we service the GTA)
- Large fleet of bins and delivery vehicles.